Support Email notifications extremely delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
I'd have posted this in the technical/problem area, but I can't start a new thread there.

Is anyone else having issues getting email notifications for new replies and/or PMs? I have mine set to email immediately, not once a day, or once a week. I very rarely get replies over the past 2 months. This morning, I had nearly 40 emails for replies and PMs, some of which were DAYS old and I'd already read the thread and/or PM, as I've been checking them manually due to not getting emails.

Anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: chief1562

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
I thought I already did, but it didn't resolve. And it comes and goes.

It's on different computers as well, so it's not a cookie/cache issue. Also, using mainly chrome.

Just like this reply.......... didn't get an email.

Upvote 0

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I thought I already did, but it didn't resolve. And it comes and goes.

It's on different computers as well, so it's not a cookie/cache issue. Also, using mainly chrome.

Just like this reply.......... didn't get an email.
I don't believe it is a browser issue, I think it is with the forum host server/system.

Upvote 0

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
I don't believe it is a browser issue, I think it is with the forum host server/system.
Yes, that was my point in listing all the info... NOT IE, different computers... it takes those questions out of the equation.

Upvote 0

Retired1

Jun 1, 2010
Woodward County, OK
I used to get my e-mail notifications within minutes.

Lately, it has been no less than 3 days. The e-mail notification I received today (Apr 12), was sent to me by the forum member on April 9.  

Upvote 0

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
I used to get my e-mail notifications within minutes.

Lately, it has been no less than 3 days. The e-mail notification I received today (Apr 12), was sent to me by the forum member on April 9.  
Thanks. Was sure someone else was having the same problem. This leads me to believe it's a board/server issue, not an individual user issue.

Upvote 0

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
It's those rouge mods I tell ya. 

And it's happening here too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Pete L.

May 21, 2010
Virginia (south/central)
I'm kind of old school. I'm on a desktop with DSL, Yahoo Mail and the latest version of IE (so my wife says).

I just got notifications of PMs within minutes.

Are you guys, having the problems, on wireless/mobile devices ??

Might start the problem solving process.

-Pete

Upvote 0

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
no smart phone, just computers

Upvote 0

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
rwo978,

As you noted, the section that would have been appropriate for this posting is closed to new threads. The Support Ticket system is the proper method for these issues.

Yes, you had already submitted one, and as Chris noted, the Technical Administrator has been made aware. Thank you, but this thread is closed since it's not the proper area, or method for pursuing this matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.