Emergency vehicle led warning lights

prolightbar

Jul 17, 2014
hongkong
Lets settle for some knockoff lights because they are $5 cheaper and I only need 3 watts of power instead of feniex's 12 watts :rolleyes:
$5, can i get it from you? B)  

That means they are free, right? Everyone gets one to demo!
wawa, give me your contacts, i can deliver it for you free :sleepy:

Wow it took this long for someone to post knockoff Feniex Apollo lights.
Haha,Feniex light is a leader

do you use it for yourself?

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
This was/is the brand all over the knockoff elightbars site
Yes it is, because this is the one that started the knockoff elightbars site. They use to be / still are sutteer safety lights, stlightbar is their original site, which still works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Interestingly enough... Feniex has a patent on the the Apollo optics so it would be interesting to know if there is anyone else selling them here in the U.S. Additionally, if this user is the one that started a knockoff ELB site, i would think they should be banned... just saying. 

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
 Interestingly enough... Feniex has a patent on the the Apollo optics so it would be interesting to know if there is anyone else selling them here in the U.S. Additionally, if this user is the one that started a knockoff ELB site, i would think they should be banned... just saying. 
I was wondering the same thing with the Feniex holding the patent. He has his location listed as hong kong and his profile picture is their logo and is biography is about sutter safety lights, so I would say that he is associated with the company in some way. Their main website claims they have been in business for over 5 years, I was able to find that they started in 2007. Interestingly enough the knockoff ELB site has the company listed as being established in 1993. They also carry a whopping 1 year warranty on their products, which just screams quality.

I just found out they run under the name pro-lightbar also and have stlightbar listed as their old site. So the user is deffinatly involved with sutter safety lights. I would agree the user should be banned.

Reactions: MEVS06

bluestinger90

Jun 5, 2010
BC / California
I'm not sure you can patent an optic?

But you can patent a light head idea design itself, that is using a specific type of optic, and a housing that allows 180 degrees of light dispersal.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
The optic/lens is what gives it its 180 degrees and pretty sure they got it. I'm mobile or if search the patents for it.

buddek09

Aug 15, 2012
US, Ohio
I'm not sure you can patent an optic?

But you can patent a light head idea design itself, that is using a specific type of optic, and a housing that allows 180 degrees of light dispersal.
Actually it is the optic/lens that has the patent. Patent number US D714,994 S. Feniex released the patent information to dealers. 

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
I was wondering the same thing with the Feniex holding the patent. He has his location listed as hong kong and his profile picture is their logo and is biography is about sutter safety lights, so I would say that he is associated with the company in some way. Their main website claims they have been in business for over 5 years, I was able to find that they started in 2007. Interestingly enough the knockoff ELB site has the company listed as being established in 1993. They also carry a whopping 1 year warranty on their products, which just screams quality.

I just found out they run under the name pro-lightbar also and have stlightbar listed as their old site. So the user is deffinatly involved with sutter safety lights. I would agree the user should be banned.

:ph34r:   :undecided:   :undecided:   :ph34r:

?p=516351

:popcorn:   :popcorn:   :popcorn:   :popcorn:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.