EPI BR-990 switchbox

noirue

May 1, 2011
London, UK
I have purchased an EPI BR-990 switchbox and was told I would be able to program it so that the first switch would turn on all the others (master switch). So far I have been unable to do this and it did not come with any instructions. Can this unit do this or have I been lied to? If so, how do I program it? So far I can get the unit to turn on and all of the switches work individually but I need to turn everything on using one switch.

noirue

May 1, 2011
London, UK
Thanks horsepowerphoto - I have tried holding S1 and S2 for five seconds (and longer) but nothing happens. Same goes for S5 & S6.

Mar 26, 2011
P.E.I. Canada
That is really weird... I have the 993, which is basically the same switch with pursuit buttons at the top, and that's how I program mine. I am not sure if it makes any difference or not, but press them both at the same time, not #1 first, then #2.... Maybe?

Mar 26, 2011
P.E.I. Canada
Well, I am pretty sure its supposed to work that way... Like I said, the units are basically the same... And the instructions I posted are for that specific switch... So I would say it could be faulty?

mike

May 23, 2010
usa, california
970tahoe said:
They are just stickers...

I had to turn the power switch off hold 1&2 down and turn the unit on for 10 seconds to get into pursuit mode to switch 1. I believe holding 5&6 while turning on the unit on selects momentary mode

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.