EPL8000 wiring diagram needed...

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I just picked up 2 rear EPL8000 lightbars. I was told the internal board has a pair of dip switches, curious as to the functions that they set. I understand the external wiring but the pattern selection is significantly less then the front version. I presume the dips are related to either voltage or patterns.

I did look on the Soundoff website. When I searched epl8000 it said 0 results. Ill email them in a few days if someone does not chime in here first.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Got what I needed from Soundoff. The attached file is for the rear version with arrow.

Attachments

• EPL8000 Rear.pdf
    170 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.