• Chat is Back! It's helped many people get the information they've needed in the past... maybe we can get it busy enough to help a new generation of information seekers!

ERM PROGRAMMABLE LED FLASHER

C17LVFD

Tony is here on the board. ERM I believe is his user name. PM him directly. I believe FEVER may also sell ERM products.

Seth

OP
OP
M

Mayes919

Registered Member
I have attempted to purchase a led programmable flasher from ledguy website several weeks ago.. Was given a confirmation number of purchase but it still says pending on the status. I attempted to call the number listed several times, it went to voicemail and no response to my emails.. Wondering if they had gone out of business..

I've got 2 ERM flashes on my 2017 charger, they would great. I will say when I was dealing with Tony, he had some personal family issues going on at the time so he may still be busy with that. They're great flashers though if you can get your hands on one.

theroofable

Veteran Member
I tried getting a price for one from FEVER back in August. They were unable to get in touch with him for a price. Still waiting.

Latest Listings

Staff online

Top Bottom