ERM PROGRAMMABLE LED FLASHER

Mayes919

Nov 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Does anyone know where you can purchase either on of these ERM Programmable LED Flasher or Programmable Headlight Flasher ?

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Tony is here on the board. ERM I believe is his user name. PM him directly. I believe FEVER may also sell ERM products.

Seth

Mayes919

Nov 23, 2015
Oklahoma
I have attempted to purchase a led programmable flasher from ledguy website several weeks ago.. Was given a confirmation number of purchase but it still says pending on the status. I attempted to call the number listed several times, it went to voicemail and no response to my emails.. Wondering if they had gone out of business..

May 9, 2012
Central Florida
I've got 2 ERM flashes on my 2017 charger, they would great. I will say when I was dealing with Tony, he had some personal family issues going on at the time so he may still be busy with that. They're great flashers though if you can get your hands on one.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.