ES100 or SA315 - help ;)

karetkowo

Nov 5, 2010
In my previous car I used AS124 and it was great, awsome speaker with good, deep sounding. Now in my new car I need to install a smaller speaker and my question in which one is better, deeper sounding, less failure etc. Choose ONLY between ES100 (New Dynamax) and SA315P only. Any suggestions and opinions?

Quentin

May 21, 2010
Lancaster, Nebraska
they say the new Dynamax "ES" has the same driver as the AS124 so that be my pick and Klein has them on his POV and says they work really well " some were along those lines"

karetkowo

Nov 5, 2010
I read some opinion on elightbars.org/forums and people say that ES100 is the same greatfull sound like AS124 because have the same driver. However about SA315P some say that is not enough loud as his former version - SA314 which is probably better.

P.S. I'm only allowed to instal FedSig or Whelen because of my local regulations (I'm from central Europe). So ES100 or SA315? :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.