Even Bigger Gall's discount

ff168577

May 22, 2010
Levittown, Pa

ISU_Cyclone

May 21, 2010
SE Wisconsin, USA
LAST WEEK I buy a Whelen Guardian mini bar as a light to use when my car is in the shop for 89.99. AND THEN THE NEXT WEEK THOSE BASTARDS LOWER IT TO 39.99. Bastards are getting a phone call.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Wait the guardians are only 40 bucks? Their site won't work for me right now, otherwise i'd be ordering one!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Grotonems5 said:
sweet deal! brand new 6 head LED bar with traffic advisor for $660! Used ones aren't much less than that!
And free shipping too... I just ordered one.... 6 heads and LED traffic advisor w/ alleys and take downs. $659 shipped. I wish I could afford one of each color.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
Mr911 said:
I heard a rumor that Galls is in trouble and going under...did anyone else hear the same thing?

the "Rumor" you heard was probably spawned off from when they got busted by the Feds a few years back for selling vests and items like that to other countries.

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
Whelen Mini Liberty for $280?? I wish I had the money to buy some of this stuff!!

ff168577

May 22, 2010
Levittown, Pa
Haha, the replies are funny. Thanks for the humor guys. I checked the prices wednesday night and all the liberty's were priced at $999.98. i rechecked the price's yesterday and found these price's. I could not believe it. I ordered my liberty simply because of the traffic advisor. I have a 50 fully loaded justice, that I hate to part with, but I will. What color's did everyone order? Just curious. I know when I ordered my lightbar last night they said they only had 7(well now 6) blue 48" liberty's with the traffic advisor left. The township which my dad work's for, was given the info yesterday on the cheap deal's by myself, and are going to probably purchase a few liberty's with the arrowstick. I know the old board, had said they were trying to clear there inventory out for the Liberty SX bar they are now carring, as well as the 2010 bar.

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
they just sent out the mass email about the clearance.

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
What is the deal with their site, it is really starting to piss me off, it won't work from 3 different computers!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
"Our apologies...

site browsing is unavailable at this time. " I think we killed their webstore....

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
God i want one of those guardians! I almost ordered one last week for 90 bucks but if they are on sale now i'll buy two!

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I'll buy a clear one and throw amber filters on it!

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
buy me one LOL. Ill cover shipping or you can bring it to me next time your in the state

arrowsticks.jpg

arrowbrackets.jpg

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
I'd buy you one and ship it to you but i can't get their site to load right! Its pissing me off cause if i don't get one im gunna be UBBBBBER PISSED! I got to the guardian page and when i clicked add to cart it went to the home page. I worried about me being out of town til the 17th so if i order it, it will be sitting on my front porch and that scares me! :shock:

andrewsim

Jun 15, 2010
Northeastern, IL
Just grabbed a gift certificate I had from them and it's expired. I was curious if anyone knew how the gift card expiration laws work in regards to where it is issued? Because if they only have to follow Kentucky gift card laws than i shouldn't have to pay tax for living in Illinois... I'm ticked off at this point.

03crownvic

May 8, 2010
Louisiana
When I called about 10 AM this morning, the telephone sales rep couldn't get their page to load so he could give me some info about the options available on a sale priced Liberty. However, he said there were only 3 Liberty bars left at that price......

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I wonder what the dealer price is for a 6 head liberty with traffic advisor? Anyone?

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
having issues with their site trying to get on at various times over the last two days...i can go through the pages but when i get onto the actual page of the item my browser crashes...

have tried in chrome, firefox and ie 8

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
After seeing the Guardians in the Twin Cities a couple weeks ago in straight on sun, DAMN. MNDOT uses them all over the place. They'll outshine anything, including LEDs. Bought 2 minis on the sale, was debating them at the price they were at originally. But, when the price dropped, I couldn't resist.

http://www.txmasgsa.com/product.cfm?PartNo=82946

http://www.lshlights.com/itemdesc.asp?ic=KCFA&eq=&Tp=

Found filters for them, considering a lot of us will be looking. I called GALLS and asked about including them, as they normally do with clear domed minis. Gal said with this sale, they normally don't. However, I sent an email too with my order to see if they'll include them, so we'll see. If anyone figures out anywhere cheaper, post it here. Or, maybe they'll give a qty discount. Anyone heard of the first company?

JGG

May 20, 2010
Portage, MI
I just got my 8 head Legend ordered. Of course, I wasn't intending on buying a lightbar. But at $500, I couldn't resist.

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
Zach C. said:
What options comes on that bar? The galls site is just showing a blank page for me.

Zach

There's 4 or 8 heads; the 8 head comes with alleys & TD's. The clearance ones for $500 (8 head) are available in red only. The 4 head $460 clearance one is available in blue only.

Zach C.

May 22, 2010
Southeast, USA
ChargerLighting said:
There's 4 or 8 heads; the 8 head comes with alleys & TD's. The clearance ones for $500 (8 head) are available in red only. The 4 head $460 clearance one is available in blue only.

How many heads short is the 8 head to being loaded? I am new to the legends. I assume it has built in traffic advisor functions?

Zach

LED

May 25, 2010
New England, MA
Looks like as of 745EST, They still have some great deals in stock-

Pair of HAWs and cables $20

52" 8 head liberty's in amber/blue $560

48" 6 head liberty with traffic advisor blue/red/amber $659

48" 14 head liberty blue/blue-red-amber-combo

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.