Everyone still big on Axixtech lights or no?

JaBradt85

May 23, 2010
Albany, NY
As the title says I've been looking at a few things between Sound Off and Axixtech but I haven't seen alot of them on here like they were on the old board. I wanna dump my talon for some smaller lights maybe a Xtreme MicroMax II or a a 2 head Ultra Light and a couple of lightheads for plowing.

zack A

May 24, 2010
NC
Out of all the companies big and small out on the market now, Axixtech and Soundoff are the top of my list.

-zack

zack A

May 24, 2010
NC
chfdbigbad said:
Lets just say I almost had to call the fire department and an ambulance because of a strobe piece of axixtech crap...

We had a guy's Whelen 690 power supply start a fire in a members car last week. Installed properly no less. Things happen

Solvarex

Jun 2, 2010
Canada
HPD84 said:
Sound Off,A+ :mrgreen: Axixtech-no comment :roll:
^^^ This.

Main concern for me is warranty work. I have a local dealer that handles Whelen, FedSig, and Sho-Me, which means if something dies I can get it replaced usually same day. Can't say the same for my MiniXtreme04 that's been sitting in a box since half its diodes went out.

mcpd2025

May 20, 2010
Maryland, USA
I've had my Axixtech chameleons for a couple years now in the rear of my police cruiser. They've seen plenty of use and no issues at all. I haven't had any need for warranty work, so I can't comment on it. Slick Top Solutions is my local dealer, and I feel confident that he would take care of any issue I might ever have. I am extremely satisfied with the quality, dependability and brightness of my Axixtech products.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.