[Extreme LED] - Auxiliary LED scene lighting 3" pods to 50" bars

Mar 11, 2016
Denver, CO
We are a new vendor on this forum and look forward to helping you all with your LED Lighting needs.

Note that our products are NOT the flashing light units on police cars (etc), but high powered auxiliary lighting to help with general nighttime visibility. Here's an example light bar.

aextremeledlightbars.com_Content_Images_uploaded_Lights_EX_EX_22_HyperSpotLEDLightBar.jpg

We stand behind all their lights with risk free 30 day satisfaction guarantee along with a Lifetime Warranty.
There is FREE Shipping for all orders over $50.
eLightBars.org members get 5% off with promo code elb at checkout.

Some of the products we carry are:

If you have any questions, please post it here or PM me!

Again, looking forward to being a part of the community here.

Chad
ExtremeLEDLightBars.com

Reactions: JohnMarcson

jhook

May 23, 2010
Saskatchewan Canada
My son got a 50" extreme bar to compare to the bar he has currently mounted on his semi and the ones that are on the other trucks that are on the same fleet as his,they haul freight and chemicals to the uranium mines in northern Saskatchewan Canada here is what he has to say!This was my son posting this under my nick as he doesn't have a account here ! Jhook

After having it mounted to my truck for 3weeks I have to say it is excellent. So far I've compared it to every thing from rigid to cheap Chinese bars and I have to say the build quality and light output blows everything else away.
IE waterproof plug,stainless bolts and heavy built mounts,factory wire harness,vented housing to mention some of the plus's! It has better distance then the rigid that I have on my truck and in my eyes a nicer color temp but that might just be my eyes. The finish that is on this bar also seems like it will stand up better then the rigid as well, my rigid is a just about a year and a half old and the finish is pealing which is very common where we are driving. I'm averaging about 310 miles of gravel a day with my light bars mounted to the top of the bumper on my Peterbilt just for reference ! Brian

Last edited:
Reactions: ExtremeLED - Chad

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.