Extreme Tactical Dynamics

WNYEVS

May 21, 2010
Brockport NY
I would stay away from them. I bought a pair of the "undercover 8" lights a few years ago and they didnt work after a week of having them on my car.

One of the chiefs in my area used 2 sets of the "deck 2 dual" lights in his Impala. Last month I had to replace one pair (in his lower bumper (faced out at an angle) with real lights and another set he has (in the grille) needs to be replaced. They are not waterproof like the website claims.

Just my $.02

What is it that you are looking for? There is plenty of people here that will help you out.

Richard P

May 23, 2010
Sudbury, On
There was the same question asked a few weeks ago. China junk.

High failure rate, poor customer service with warranty/returns on failed lights.

Most are knock offs. You might aswell spend a few extra bucks and get a quality name brand light in good used condition for 20$ more, if even. Sometines even stumble upon new for the same price or cheaper.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Richard P said:
There was the same question asked a few weeks ago. China junk.
High failure rate, poor customer service with warranty/returns on failed lights.

Most are knock offs. You might aswell spend a few extra bucks and get a quality name brand light in good used condition for 20$ more, if even. Sometines even stumble upon new for the same price or cheaper.

+1. waste of money on junk that will break almost immediately after you've used it several times

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I took apart on of those Quad Bars that company makes and all that was in it was 5mm leds with a mirror housing in it to reflect it more like the TIR version but it was worthless and Why is there so much metal in the making of that thing i opened it up and all that was in there was one little flasher the size of my thumb. Well yeah i ended up throwing away the LEDS and just keeping the flasher. One of my deputy fire chiefs has a bunch of those TIR4 LEDS by that company and well the Blues have burned out and most of the Reds are also messed up only 2 out of the 4 LEDS actually flash it looks very crappy. But you get what you pay for :roll:

PJD642

May 20, 2010
east of Cleveland
You have to get very lucky to get a human to answer the phone if you call them. Messages left don't get calls returned. Their OKTAG sticks suck. Their TIR-3 & -4 lights will go into "shutdown" mode if you use anything like an FS400 for a switch box, since the quick "on/off/on" when you change positions on the pursuit switch can't be handled by the lights. When I called to see WTF was going on, the response from their service guy was that I should buy another switch box. I bought Whelen TIR-4s instead. Been working just fine for over a year now with that switch box, exterior mounted.

Their ET-7 mini-bar IS super bright, but the assembly quality sucks.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.