"F*** the red light"

HILO

May 20, 2010
Grand Prairie Texas
No seatbelt either. :nono:

MESDA6

Jun 2, 2010
Central IL and PHX
That ugly-ass tattoo doesn't help his professional credibility either.

If he has an on-duty accident, some plaintiff's attorney is going to have a field day with this video.

Last edited by a moderator:

MESDA6

Jun 2, 2010
Central IL and PHX
Kd8bao said:
The first video, 6 red lights that he didn't even consider slowing down for let alone clearing it.

His partner is just as bad - he never once cleared an intersection on his side of the vehicle to assist the driver.

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
If this idiot shows up here to defend this atrocious and arrogant driving for an EVOC driver.....all I can say is he's gonna be pile of ash dust by the time y'all are done with 'em.

May 21, 2010
LKN, NC
All his uniform patch says is "N. J. State Dept of Health" No agency affiliation. Also, the video was uploaded in 2012. Maybe we can hope he's been canned since then.

strobecrazy

Apr 27, 2011
GA,ATL
vonirkinshtine said:
All his uniform patch says is "N. J. State Dept of Health" No agency affiliation. Also, the video was uploaded in 2012. Maybe we can hope he's been canned since then.

Around 3:25 in the second video they say to the cop who they work for but it is hard to make it out over that music.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
The cop asked what hospital you work for. He said private. The cop seemed confused as why he was responding hot.

timlinson

Apr 11, 2011
North Dakota
VolEms said:
The cop asked what hospital you work for. He said private. The cop seemed confused as why he was responding hot.
I think he was wondering why they wanted to drive down a blocked off road the wrong way on a 1 way. I would be too.

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
vonirkinshtine said:

Jersey City Medical Center

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
If that LEO had known what happened the 2 minutes before he talked to them, he would have shot them both as a hazard to the community.

:mad:

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
nightwolf said:
Confusions... as stated, looks like NJ DOH patch. They tell the cop "Western New York" and I hear "Rochester" in the second video.

You think besides being morons and a nuisance to the safety of anyone on the streets that day, they might also be liars? Nah.

RadioTech

May 22, 2010
NY
I think that's west New York. It's across the water from manhattan in New Jersey I believe. These guys are probably not bad guys, just a couple of YoYo's

occram

Sep 22, 2010
New Jersey
vonirkinshtine said:

That's a standard NJ EMT-B patch. It's common to wear the state patch on the right shoulder, and the agency patch on the left in NJ.

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
Kd8bao said:
The first video, 6 red lights that he didn't even consider slowing down for let alone clearing it.

If he made through 6 red lights in urban traffic without being in an accident or even near miss, he did clear them.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
RadioTech said:
These guys are probably not bad guys, just a couple of YoYo's

Those two statements contradict each other.

People's actions determine if they are a good person. Endangering the public for your own ego is not a "good" thing. I don't care how much these guys give to the red cross or help at soup kitchens/car crashes. We expect the puplic not to drive recklessly, we need to be held to the same or higher standard. Everything about this screams un/under licensed/trained public safety joy riding. As a public safety community it is past time for this to stop being ok. "Helping people" does not absolve you of other reckless and negligent acts. As long as we keep the "just a yoyo/whacker/wannabe" mentality this embarrassing pseudo arm of public safety will exist.

I'm not trying to single you out radiotech, a lot of people have made similar statements that I feel downplay the severity of dangerous driving in public safety based on people "helping" or having "their heart in the right place" or being a "good guy".

Doug

May 23, 2010
Maryland
JohnMarcson said:
Those two statements contradict each other.

People's actions determine if they are a good person. Endangering the public for your own ego is not a "good" thing. I don't care how much these guys give to the red cross or help at soup kitchens/car crashes. We expect the puplic not to drive recklessly, we need to be held to the same or higher standard. Everything about this screams un/under licensed/trained public safety joy riding. As a public safety community it is past time for this to stop being ok. "Helping people" does not absolve you of other reckless and negligent acts. As long as we keep the "just a yoyo/whacker/wannabe" mentality this embarrassing pseudo arm of public safety will exist.

I'm not trying to single you out radiotech, a lot of people have made similar statements that I feel downplay the severity of dangerous driving in public safety based on people "helping" or having "their heart in the right place" or being a "good guy".

Members of the public safety community are, by virtue of being part of this community, held to a higher standard of conduct and responsibility. Unfortunately, sometimes people don't show this conduct or responsibility. Improper operation of an emergency vehicle is a serious breach of this responsibility because it places many innocent lives in jeopardy.

WS224

Nov 28, 2010
West Tennessee
Doug said:
Members of the public safety community are, by virtue of being part of this community, held to a higher standard of conduct and responsibility. Unfortunately, sometimes people don't show this conduct or responsibility. Improper operation of an emergency vehicle is a serious breach of this responsibility because it places many innocent lives in jeopardy.

I didn't see reckless driving or innocent lives at risk. Driving recklessly while emergency driving would most certainly cause near accidents. I didn't see any of those.

CodeMan

Dec 27, 2012
Central Florida
I have shared these vid links with several firefighters. They watch in sheer amazment.. and repeat the words "No Way". :duh:

Last edited by a moderator:

foxtrot5

Sep 26, 2011
Charleston Area, SC, US
CodeMan said:
Jersey City Medical Center

Can't be JCMC EMS. They're one of the, if not THE only EMS agency in the state of NJ to wear the EMT/Paramedic Patch on the left shoulder and the department patch on the right.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnold gonzalez

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.