Byte

May 21, 2010
N.E.O.
Impersonating A Federal Agent = Rotting in a Federal Prison

He might as well bend over on his way in :lol:

squad 51 fan

May 24, 2010
u.s.a.ph twp michigan
that wacker was on policeposers about 2 years ago, i seen him in the news before, he was using his dads lexus years ago in a parking permit scam. he would park with " bail enforcement" or federal agent id cards on his dash to get out of parking tickets

EMS10EMT

Aug 31, 2010
NJ
what an idiot. and in a mercedes no less.

I find it funny and ironic that all these impersonators are pulling over legit LEO's. It serves them right.

May 21, 2010
NJ & IA
Thats pretty funny. Why do these people just decide to do that? Like it wasn't even a kid trying to be funny or have fun. This guy is doing it for real...

Mike L.

May 21, 2010
Everett, WA
kitn1mcc said:
i dont see nothing wrong with tricking the meter maids.

but saying your DEA what a dummy

How is that appropriate to trick the meter maids. Not only is it unethical but also gives the public safety community a bad reputation. Besides that, if its a poser doing it to trick them then it should be theft as well.

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Ben E. said:

LOL, interesting the opening of that video showing the mirror with the object closer then they appear. I made this image below a while back from a guy I saw getting arrested on suspicion of acting like law enforcement at a gas station. Was not charged for that and was just arrested far warrants, but I got the bulk of the arrest on video. Would have been a great exclusive video for the local news if he was.

[Broken External Image]:http://images114.fotki.com/v271/photos/9/14219/7700478/Impersonatormirror_da-vi.jpg

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
morons like that is what some of us like to call "job security" . no matter how many of them are arrested there is just as many around again in a week

BigDogg795

May 21, 2010
Long Island, NY
UndercoverVLS said:
This incident was out east on Long Island in Suffolk County. Not around NYC, just to clarify

Gotta love the stupidity...if you can't tell an unmarked RMP out here...well...we never said this guy was a member of MENSA...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.