Fall Swap Meet-Jefferson, WI Sept. 25-27th, 2015

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
Fall Jefferson is right around the corner and as usual, I'll be vending with all my wares including some of the new and some of the old, for all to browse/buy! 

Jefferson, WI is located in the south central part of the state, 2 hours from the Mississippi River, less than an hour from Chicago and Milwaukee and a 20 minute ride from Madison.

See you there, bring your cash! (Swap spaces WW143-148)

100_3002.JPG

100_3019.JPG

100_3003.JPG

100_4416.JPG

100_4422.JPG

100_3008.JPG

100_4425.JPG

Trailblazin02

Aug 24, 2015
Dakota, Il
This is perfect timing. I just joined the local volunteer FD and been shopping for lights. I'm defiantly going to this show. Thanks for the post

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
This is perfect timing. I just joined the local volunteer FD and been shopping for lights. I'm defiantly going to this show. Thanks for the post

Come on up and I'll be sure to bring some blue stuff for you! Spaces WW143-148 in the "white field" far northwest corner of the swap area...

You really can't miss the booths...unless you're visually challenged. Well, you may be AFTER you leave...

Reactions: tsquale

Trailblazin02

Aug 24, 2015
Dakota, Il
Come on up and I'll be sure to bring some blue stuff for you! Spaces WW143-148 in the "white field" far northwest corner of the swap area...

You really can't miss the booths...unless you're visually challenged. Well, you may be AFTER you leave...

excellent. Ill be looking for you..I'm glad I didn't dump a bunch of cash on new stuff. I'll be coming up with Rcfd34

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US
How many other guy are up there that sell lights?

There might be a guy w/ a stray light bar or beacon but that's about it. I've been vending there for over 27 years in the same spots and for the most part I'm "that lights n' sirens guy". The above pics are from swaps in the last few months that I attend so you have some idea what my booths look like. I constantly get asked what I all have and I really can't always answer that. Look at what's all there and tell me what I all have, a whole pile of stuff! I can't keep track of it all at times, so I turn to some of these photos for reference! Obviously, the inventory constantly changes so I may have more of this than that or something may be on one of the tables that may not be there when you get there but on that same note, I may have something different than pictured, as well! 

If you guys need something in particular, I can also bring it along. If it's a special order, as long as it's paid-for, I'll bring it along to the swap and save you the shipping! I have chase cars that go between the shop and the swap on Friday and Saturday but Sunday afternoon, I bug-out. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Trailblazin02

Aug 24, 2015
Dakota, Il
Idk even know what I want yet. I bought a couple grill lights. 

I know I want a good bright dash light. So prob see what you have to offer and go from there

Jul 14, 2014
North Central US

Some blue but not all. I don't move alot of blue north of the border, w/o red. I hesitate to bring a pile of blue because of the lack of interest and past blue sales being weak. I do have blue in-stock here at the office and and will have some along as well. I'll bring a bunch of my used or trade-in blue stuff, that's not a problem. I have a following of gentlemen from the Freeport area that like to clean me out of my blue stuff that I can't normally move and one of those guys always buys a bunch of extra lights for resale in his area...

The other option is I can drop-ship what I don't have along. It never fails...what I don't bring is EXACTLY what everyone wants so I bring a sampling of everything and YOU decide what you like. You'll have it within a few days if I don't have it right at the show!

My old displays finally fell apart after a bunch of years. Some of the equipment I no longer stock, I picked-up a new vendor, some went obsolete and some of the manufacturers on these displays I just no longer do business with so I'm working on those this week... 

See you guys there!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.