Bob Atlas         

11 Essential Things of an Excellent Company Officer

Not bad but not great.. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Turd Ferguson

JPolston

Mar 27, 2012
Indiana, USA
I'll be there early on Saturday, hopefully early enough to find a freaking parking spot. My advantage? It takes me 30 minutes to get there.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I will be delivering a talk on "How to Buy Quality Emergency Warning Equipment" at 2 PM Saturday.  Look for me across the street, in the Greyhound Bus station.  Unless the police chase me off again like last year.

Dec 2, 2012
Pender County, N.C.
So,,,

My preliminary assessment,,,

Go if you ever have the chance, the show itself is fine if you have a dept. specific assignment,  but pretty much a waste of time with this new fan dangled intardnet thing,

The classes are great but in a sense rushed to get out in 1.5 hours what could be much more in a normal class setting..

The conversations at the watering hole about the classes 

content and how it relates dynamically within our own county,,,  

priceless..

afinallyfixyourhealth.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_05_Picture_11.png

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.