FDNY Battalion Truck

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
looks like a step ladder.. LOL cant really zoom in on it to get a better pic.. but i see black cables running to it..

squints

Feb 4, 2019
Omaha, NE
I went to the video it was linked to and grabbed the screenshot below. Given that it's by the antennas and has some serious wiring coming and going from it, wondering if it's some sort of internet modem

fdny.png

Reactions: Phillyrube

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
This one doesn’t have a light tower (and those are usually self-contained)...just the freedom and the TA. It looks like a housing containing an enhanced vehicle modem for their MDTs and wiring for the multiple antennas

Reactions: Phillyrube and RL1

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
It's a good thing they did, because no one could ever see them ever with that light bar.

I'm pretty sure Helen Keller could see that thing.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sanman

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.