FDNY, CFD labeled Vision SLRs

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
Thanks to YouTube, I learned above CFD set likely came from Ambulance 10 or 82. I hadn't been able to find any pics online of CFD apparatus w 6-pod sets w colored domes. The squads have 6-pods but with clear domes and O'Hare units have colored domes but with 8-pods. Mystery solved!

5CC3AAD6-2229-4809-A376-7CD372F652DF.jpeg9D70340C-5289-4CBF-9921-B6BEB0737D59.jpeg

Last edited:

coop359

Apr 16, 2012
USA Tennessee
Cool display. CFD now runs blue on rear pods of SLR - newer vehicles. Always like green. You have posted a lot of videos of many cool bars. Do you have display walls / room with all your lights? Would be neat to see.

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
Cool display. CFD now runs blue on rear pods of SLR - newer vehicles. Always like green. You have posted a lot of videos of many cool bars. Do you have display walls / room with all your lights? Would be neat to see.

In time I will. My garage walls are lined with K&V standards and brackets and have bars on them. Still in process of refurbing bars and getting them display ready. Mostly a mess at present. I am making progress though and will post pics once cleaned up.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.