Fed Sig Viper S2

prty

Apr 15, 2018
Ny, usa
So I picked up a R/B viper S2 unit. Unfortunately I don't think this one is able to sync with other units considering there are only two cables RED and BLACK. However, I opened up the light and noticed the plug is a 4 pin plug. If I were to add some pins and cables into the plug would it be able to sync with other units?

Also, would I be able to swap sides with the color i.e. B/R instead of R/B?

prty

Apr 15, 2018
Ny, usa
So I spoke with fedsig support. The guy told me you could add two wires to it and it will sync, if its a 4 pin plug.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.