Fed Sig Vision TA

CT-Lighting

May 24, 2010
Bell Co., TX
Have a E-One Hush with a 48" 6 head Edge (4 front/2 rear) and a non-work whelen 8 head TA in the rear. I have a Vision with a TA. I would like to use the Vision I have a Vision but the TA but would be blocked but the "vent/AC' on top the cab. Would it be smart to use remove the TA, put it in the and just run the "cable/wire" to the Vision PC board mounted in the bar?

Any thoughts.

Byte

May 21, 2010
N.E.O.
The T/A Should be a separate wire running from the lightbar? I know the Vector's have this, not 100% sure with the visions.

If it is the case, you could just run the wire from the T/A into the cab and hook it up to a controller.

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
You most certainly can and should separate the TA from the Vision, and mount the TA where it'll be most useful. All you should need is some multi-conductor cable and you're set. Pop the hood on the Vision, and you'll see how easy it is.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davegrn

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.