Wanted Federal Aerodynic Red/Blue 4 panel Lenses/Domes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2013
PA
I have several Red used 4 panel sets that I have been holding onto.
but no blue currently, but this changes from time to time.

I do have a 3.5 panel Red and Blue Set that needs work, I'm not actively looking to sell it.. which is the case with most of my stuff. But if you can use them PM me and I will see what I can do.

Reactions: tsquale

bkulibert

Jun 26, 2016
Mayville, WI
I have several Red used 4 panel sets that I have been holding onto.
but no blue currently, but this changes from time to time.

I do have a 3.5 panel Red and Blue Set that needs work, I'm not actively looking to sell it.. which is the case with most of my stuff. But if you can use them PM me and I will see what I can do.
what would you have to get for a 4 panel red lense? also what would you have to get for the 3.5 red/blue domes? what is wrong with them? have any pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mgrimmius

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.