Federal PA20A colors

Safetyman

Sep 18, 2017
Baldwinsville, NY
Has anyone here color-matched with a paint supplier the blue control panel color and the beige? color for the frame and cover of a PA20A with the intent on repainting the unit? The finish on the cover of my PA20A is not the original color. I suspect you could go to your local paint supplier and have them scan and match the color.
Any help is welcome!
Bill
Safetyman

Reactions: classifieds869294

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
All versions of the PA20 and PA20A have a light grey / white speckled finish on the chassis cover.

As for the blue part, that changed over the years and there are three versions that I know of:

1) PA20 and PA20A series 2B - 2C: blue with a hint of teal
2) PA20A series 2D and 2E: closer to turquoise green
3) Last batch of PA20A series 2Es (1980?) and series B (1985?): light blue on brushed aluminum

Last edited:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.