federal pa300 siren wiring hook up

ask80

Jan 21, 2013
OC,CA
Hi. I have two federal pa300 siren. does anyone have the wiring color/diagram to hook up? I've attached pictures of the connectors and have the connectors and pin. I've tried searching the federal website, but it does not have the specific diagram for the connector with the missing #7 pin. I've tried other PA300 connectors but only the air horn and manual wail work. One model says "MSC" and the other is "PPD"

20151018_153525.jpg

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
Since the sirens are getting power, I doubt the connector is the problem.

Check these threads, esp the parts about the PPD jumper on the front panel:

ask80

Jan 21, 2013
OC,CA
thanks. I've checked out those threads. Neither of the units have any jumpers and no internal wires are cut.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.