Wanted Federal Signal 6 button controller wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ging599

Mar 20, 2012
Putnam County NY
I just procured a new work truck and the installer used this control head on my SSP3000. It works ok but I cant figure out how to reprogram it to tweak it how I want. The only programming help I can find online is by going through the traditional control head. Can anyone help? I tried going directly through the brain with no luck.

Menachem S

May 1, 2017
Brooklyn
I just procured a new work truck and the installer used this control head on my SSP3000. It works ok but I cant figure out how to reprogram it to tweak it how I want. The only programming help I can find online is by going through the traditional control head. Can anyone help? I tried going directly through the brain with no luck.
They cant be reprogrammed

ohiomike

Jul 25, 2016
Germany
There is someone on Ebay selling one, but he wants a grip load of money for it.
it was a fake offer-o friend bought it but he told him his paypal account was cracked......after 4 weeks he was not able to receive money.

Have a SOS ( 11 button, 6 plus three "switch" memory buttons - like slide) which also has TA integration feature and 2 of the buttons are hidden.View attachment 225999

what brand is it please and price?

Do you know if you are able to use the platinum ssp3000 with this control head
yes but not with this one.this is for valor for siren you have to buy the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.