federal signal areodynic - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

oddone

Jun 21, 2013
NH
i have an old federal signal areodynic in Red had the 2 sealed beam rotator assembly's with the multi bend mirrors similar inner workings as the twinsonic in an areodynic frame works good lenses have some scuffs and scratches about 52" long has feet but short harness and does have a speaker in the center but do not know if it works i was able to add on to the lead and ground wire a bit but not the speaker wires $250 buyer pays shipping and its not light to more precise its just over 40lb
I DO NOT SHIP INTERNATIONAL SORRY LOWER 48 US ONLY

Attachments

• DSCF1935.JPG
    DSCF1935.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCF1937.JPG
    DSCF1937.JPG
    255.2 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCF1936.JPG
    DSCF1936.JPG
    166.8 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.