Federal Signal Arjent S2 Series A

Willieboy1970

Nov 17, 2017
California, PA
I purchased a used Arjent S2 Series A, that has one gray cable exiting lightbar that has 13 wires. 5 solid color and 5 matching striped. Also 3 different colored wires. Also has one black cable with strands of bare wire, like a ground wire. DOES NOT have the interface cable with R-485 plug.
My questions are: Is this lightbar missing a cable ?
I wanted to use a Federal Interface Module 8583446 but have no cable to plug into the module.
Is a Series A that much different than a Series B ?
Thank You in advance.

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
what you are describing sounds like an original arjent lightbar and not a s2 roc bar. An s2 ROC bar would have a power, ground and cat5 cable to plug into a interface module. What you have does not require any special boxes. Just ground the large black wire and apply 12v to the others.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.