Federal Signal Arjent S2

magillapd

Aug 3, 2010
North Richland Hills, TX
I have come into possession of a FS Arjent S2 lightbar. This is my first LED bar and have realized that I need a serial controller? I've done some searching but I'm not exactly sure what I need....or where to get one...or how it works.

I would love to one day make this light blink & flash like it was created to do so please, if you can help me I'd appreciate it.

If this is posted in the wrong place, mods please move.

deelony

May 23, 2010
LINY
Youre going to need either a serial control box a federal signal six button controller or a smart siren platinum to operate the bar. Serial boxes are readily available on the bay for about 30-40 dollars but some may not work with the bar due to software differences.

magillapd

Aug 3, 2010
North Richland Hills, TX
Thank you deelony, I was able to purchase the serial box. However, It appears I still have a ways to go. This is what I have so far.
I need to get a connector it appears. What else do I need to get?
afarm5.staticflickr.com_4293_35786608500_121247eb71_c.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.