Federal Signal CJ-184 power light skirts - 2 needed

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
I have a pair of cj-184 skirts with the speaker provision in them. I need the shorter, no speaker skirts. Willing to trade what I have or buy outright. Shipping to NC. If it's a trade we need to exchange pics to make sure we're both good with the trade.  

Thanks

RJ

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
As far as brass or stainless he doesn't care.  He's putting an old truck back together.  So long as they're there and even better if they have the bottom gaskets the better.  He bought these lights from a member here this past summer, they are absolutely perfect.

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
Is there tall bases without the speaker holes?  He's not looking to change out the mechanism, just needs to cut down the skirts, but with the speaker holes it won't be pretty.  I'm trying to save these from being frankensteined.  

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
There were taller skirts without holes but they are few and far between. I have a Powerlight that I could trade for one of the CJ PA lights. PM if interested.

dakarm34

May 21, 2010
Clemmons, NC
Anybody have a mount for these? He's putting them on the curved roof of an ALF open cab truck from the late 70s. So I'm trying to keep the skirts and just have a mount to put them on. The truck had to dmz with non speaker skirts that were cut to the contour of the cab.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.