Federal Signal CJ284 $125 shipped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

philyumpshus

Jun 20, 2010
Malone, NY
Hi guys,

I have two CJ284s to sell. This one is not as nice as the first one, mainly because it doesn't have a dome or the mounting gasket for the roof. All of the GE bulbs work as does the motor- it throws some light! There is a speaker in the base of the beacon; unsure if it works. It is FedSig branded as you can see in the pictures. The skirt has some scuffs and the name tag has a blemish across the front. Overall I'd give it an 8/10. It's definitely not perfect but would be a nice addition to any collection or, even better, mounted to the roof of an antique fire truck!

The price includes shipping!

Check out my other listing for the beacon with the dome. We can do a package deal if you want both. Please reply with a PM as I don't check the forums often.

IMG_0774[1].JPG IMG_0776[1].JPG IMG_0775[1].JPG IMG_0746[1].JPG IMG_0747[1].JPG IMG_0749[1].JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.