Federal Signal Collector, please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine
Federal Signal Collector - I paid you $175 last month for a CJ184 which I haven't received and you've admitted hasn't been sent. Many excuses and promises of a tracking number; now I notice you haven't been on elightbars.org since the 1st of March. I'm just looking for my beacon, or a refund.

Reactions: toyotafan

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
Sorry to see you had issues to. He's full of excuses and delays when it comes to shipping. I finally got my item but it wasnt a smooth pleasant transaction.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Sorry to see you had issues to. He's full of excuses and delays when it comes to shipping. I finally got my item but it wasnt a smooth pleasant transaction.
Please leave this in a feedback post for him. This section should only contain posts of current disputes of the parties directly involved. Thank you

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine
Got a response via text. Resolution (hopefully) pending.

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine
NO,,,,,,,,,,,
This HASN'T been taken care of!!!!
I generally am quite laid back, flexible, and understanding. (to a fault)
But, as this gets further into time, I believe I have become the victim of a con man/fraudster. I have this maggot's phone number, have a pretty good idea where he is geographically, and have NO PROBLEM contacting his local District Attorney's Office, Office of Attorney General for the State of Illinois, AND contact the appropriate authority to commence a thorough Wire Fraud investigation.
I have lived 'by the book' all my life and will continue to do so. Unless I receive a proper and complete refund in short order, EVERY legal channel will be pursued.
I am confident that this will be read by the (so called) Seller; I'm thinking he has re-accessed this Forum using a new identity.
BEWARE, he is on Panjo, eBay, Craigslist - NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine
Thanks, Matt....... appreciate the heads up!

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine
I didn't get my $175 back.............

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
Please add some details so others are aware. Thank you!
Thankfully my interaction was on eBay, so I had leverage. He (Bill/willialepar-0/Classic Emergency Lights) hadn't shipped it 3 weeks after I bought, only shipping after I asked to cancel and then filled a claim. Finally received item, but it wasn't in described/promised condition. He was deragatory and sent angry responses anytime I messaged him (my personal favorite from him is attached though others were more derogatory). Finally got a partial refund after I filled second eBay claim (since claim resolved for some reason I couldn't leave him neg feedback). Since I knew I'd win the eBay claim, the whole thing was fairly humorous to me, but I'd avoid him like plague and certainly wouldn't want to deal with him without the eBay or PayPal guarantee behind me.
Please add some details so others are aware. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_7855.PNG
    IMG_7855.PNG
    376.9 KB · Views: 122
Reactions: Tony P

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
Wow. I have received MANY emails almost exactly the same from this idiot during bad transactions. He constantly begs me to leave him feedback, I don't and I tell him your lucky I don't because it would be negative.....

kerry4951

Mar 10, 2014
Central Pa
When I dealt with him he used the excuse that his mother passed away and he was busy with the funeral. At first I bought it. Then later I learned from another buyer that he used the same excuse months later. His mother keeps coming back to life and then re-dies again when he needs another excuse. The guy is a real piece of work.

Reactions: FiremanSketch

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine
He used ALL KINDS OF excuses with me -
I presume he found a way to read my frustration and anger ridden post towards him. I will never get a penny of that $175 back. I am paying 'stupid tax' (was talked into sending the funds via friends/family option so no fee AND no protection)... never again.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
He used ALL KINDS OF excuses with me -
I presume he found a way to read my frustration and anger ridden post towards him. I will never get a penny of that $175 back. I am paying 'stupid tax' (was talked into sending the funds via friends/family option so no fee AND no protection)... never again.

Lyle,
Yes I have had to politely decline purchases from people when they ask I use Friends and Family.. I also do not ask of it when I sell either.. the paypal 3% does suck.. however its worth the price having someone have your back.

Reactions: Tony P

gtpts27

Jul 1, 2017
Virginia
Yeah he told me his mom died too. Wasn't the sort of thing I was going to challenge someone on but I do wonder. He kept sending me nasty messages but once I saw this thread and mentioned to him I'd read some nice things about him "on another website" he quit. Couldn't keep making me the bad guy at that point. Now, unless I've dealt w someone before, or if it's $10-20 or something, I use goods/services. If somebody balks at that, I pay a part of the fee (which at $300 is $10 bucks... most of time far less. I see it as insurance). Of course I only do that if it's an item I'm dead set on.

Windycity411

Jan 20, 2014
Illinois
Thankfully my interaction was on eBay, so I had leverage. He (Bill/willialepar-0/Classic Emergency Lights) hadn't shipped it 3 weeks after I bought, only shipping after I asked to cancel and then filled a claim. Finally received item, but it wasn't in described/promised condition. He was deragatory and sent angry responses anytime I messaged him (my personal favorite from him is attached though others were more derogatory). Finally got a partial refund after I filled second eBay claim (since claim resolved for some reason I couldn't leave him neg feedback). Since I knew I'd win the eBay claim, the whole thing was fairly humorous to me, but I'd avoid him like plague and certainly wouldn't want to deal with him without the eBay or PayPal guarantee behind me.
Wow! GTPTS27,he said you like to cause trouble for others. That’s all kinds of f’ed up coming from Bill (a registered sex offender/kiddie raper).

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Thread locked. The dispute resolution area is for parties in an active dispute to attempt and resolve. Recent posters are not the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.