Federal Signal Cuda TriOptic LEDs in BLUE and AMBER 351012

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
I have 6 of these available in BLUE and 1 in AMBER,  These are the linear style with 9 LEDs in each light. These are the Cuda TriOptic light heads. I have the factory Fed Sig Crown Vic rear deck brackets for them if you need them and Ill throw them in. Model / part number: 351012..All work as they should! These have 7 or 8 flash patterns as well as steady burn. I would trade for some Inner Edge RED or CLEAR/WHITE modules, LIN3 or TIR3 (steady burn type).  Or I will sell these for $20 each plus $6 shipped no matter how many of them you buy.

CTO2.jpg

CTO7.jpg

octoberguy77

May 15, 2014
Indianapolis, IN
Linear refers to the leds being 9 in a row as opposed to 3 over 3...3 over 3 I refer to as the square style!

TIR and LIN are "typical terms" for the Whelen series.

Last edited by a moderator:

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
When it comes to LED terms, regardless of manuf, they are not LIN, they are TIR. Stations 3 is correct.

Phoenix_Rising

Lifetime VIP Donor
Feb 27, 2012
Berks County PA
Linear refers to the leds being 9 in a row as opposed to 3 over 3...3 over 3 I refer to as the square style!

TIR and LIN are "typical terms" for the Whelen series.

You seem to be having trouble here on this site, and worse are defending your statements when clearly in the wrong. These "linear led strobes" are NOT linear, nor are they strobe, or any other tag line you try and throw in there. As you've been told before ( and you'd know if you bother to look around the site instead of just peddling "led strobes") you'd know there's a collective century or so of lighting experts on the site. Actual experts and engineers and lighting enthusiasts who can exhibit more knowledge on emergency lighting in their pinky than you apparently can in an multiple FS ads.

TLDR? EDUCATE yourself on the products you are selling BEFORE attempting to sell them here and then proceed to tell everyone else they're wrong when quite clearly you have no clue what you're talking about...... :bonk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fighting17th

eureka447

Feb 26, 2014
nassau ny
Attention!!! Bought lights 19 days ago & still no lights.Everytime when I ask where are the lights,he replies they will be there in a day or two.I want my paypal payment to be refunded.Do not trust this Octoberguy 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.