Federal Signal Dual Viper S2 Blue / White

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightthenight

May 24, 2010
Rochester NY
Dual Viper S2 with very low hours, I only used it a handful of times before I moved and it had been sitting in my garage ever since.

Asking $129 plus shipping.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Is it real? Looks like one of the $30 amazon fake ones. Take a picture of the rear of the light please.

SBFD-E-9

May 24, 2010
Washington IL
The pattern button is what we need a picture of. Several people here have got fake ones from FS dealers and thought they had a legit Viper.

lightthenight

May 24, 2010
Rochester NY
Is it real? Looks like one of the $30 amazon fake ones. Take a picture of the rear of the light please.
BTW, I find the very nature of this statement hilarious. Of course it looks like a fake one. They all do. That's why they are fake ones. The statement is all the funnier given that it is, in fact, real. Perhaps you have actually been buying fake ones all along?

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Yes I have the real deal and fake ones I bought 2 fake ones to compare them and study them to see what the main difference is from the real one. I was curious to see what the Chinese did on the internals of the fake viper. Inside I found dirty fingerprints and cheap glue and what appeared to be Rebel LED Chips. But they had no heat sink or anything and hair thin wire and crappy sodder. I think I paid $22 -30 dollars for each light. To be fair they are very bright. But the crappy soddering job and thin wire and no heat sink are what makes them fail in a few days weeks or hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.