Federal Signal Dynamax Speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
Hey all, Can I mount a dynamax sideways? I mean still facing forward, but have it mounted sideways instead of from the top (as the bracket is installed) Thanks!

NPS Ranger

May 21, 2010
Penn's Woods
1) No, this will violate the neo-gravitational-centripetal stabilizing force, and invoke the Coreolis effect.

2) Why is this posted in the lighting section?

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
Yes, it's possible and it's a free country.

The better question I think you're asking is "Will it affect speaker performance in wet weather?" which is yes, due to the necessity of the drain hole position for it to operate in all weather conditions. If that's not a concern for you, any position will work.

Mrlunchbox

Jun 12, 2010
Central, MA
Thanks for the information guys. And thank you for pointing out I was in the wrong place. I post alot of this page so I forgot that this wasn't a visual thing. Sorry.

EVModules

May 16, 2010
Deer Park, WA
Mrlunchbox said:
Thanks for the information guys. And thank you for pointing out I was in the wrong place. I post alot of this page so I forgot that this wasn't a visual thing. Sorry.

No problem, moved for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.