Federal Signal FHLP-TAH Headlight Flasher 07 Tahoe HELP!

Clays3200

Nov 10, 2016
South Carolina
Hello! Help!
I'm looking at purchasing & installing one of these for my 2007 Chev Tahoe LS (Civilian model) pictured below:
Federal Signal FHLP-TAH Headlight Flasher
Now let me preface this by saying I was an installer many moons ago (before LEDs took over the market lol) so I'm pretty old school & been out of the game for too long I guess because this has me dumbfounded!

I want to get this particular model because it's basically plug n play & I can get it at a good price. Anyways, what I'm wondering is how the heck you wire this up to a switch?? There are 2 plugs-ins that go to the headlight assembly under the hood/wheel well on passenger's side..I get that but how do I / what wire(s) so I run into the cabin for hooking to a switch??

I've looked over this install sheet from Federal Signal & I don't see it/them. Also, does anyone know what the "6J3 & 6J7" options green/red activation wire" are that it mentions??
https://www.fedsig.com/resource-document/file/8475

Thanks in advance!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2794.jpg
    IMG_2794.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2

Clays3200

Nov 10, 2016
South Carolina
Thank you! Do you happen to know if these wires are on all 07 Tahoes?

Mine is an "LS" civilian model; however, it does have the "PPV" or "Police" options on the build code label. Very unique truck. It's never seen "police duty" but you'd never guess it's an "LS" by looking at it; looks just like a "PPV". I'll have to pull apart under the dash tomorrow to see if I can locate these wires.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.