Federal signal fireball 2 domes and filters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
I have a few domes and filters for fireball 2 lights. These are all near new or Nos.

Blue half----sold out
Amber halves 2-$17ea,
Black halves are $5 ea
Green dome----sold out
Red dome----1@$30

Blue dome-----sold out
2-Clear domes------------sold out
Red and blue strobe domes are $20ea

I also have 5 complete fireball 2 lights in red with tri mirriors for $75ea.

Shipping is quoted based on amount and location.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Picture 033.jpg

image.jpg

Picture 034.jpg

Picture 035.jpg

Picture 036.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Toyotafan has dibs on it and a fireball light. Just waiting for payment. I will let you know if that falls through.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
PM sent asking about trading my blue dome for two amber halves. I recently retired from LE and no longer need blue.

Last edited by a moderator:

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
Ben g is ahead of you on the last feb 2 half blue. I'll give him a day or so then your up.

wmreader

Aug 3, 2012
ETex
Please update me on the availability of the amber half lenses. I'll buy a pair outright if a trade for my blue dome isn't possible.

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
I found the issue. His payment was sent as a gift which doesn't activate a print shipping label function on paypal. My shop guy didn't see his payment to ship anything. It has been corrected and I got it out to him. Just a slight overlook.

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
After some issues with my heart again and more rehab, I am back and alive!

Revivng this old thread with some new prices and adjusted quantities.

Reactions: tsquale
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.