Federal Signal FireBeam dual-speed w/ Ultra-Flash (7-flash) mirror, clear dome & 4 half-dome covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

pzurich

Sep 16, 2011
Illinois
pzurich submitted a new listing:

Federal Signal FireBeam dual-speed w/ Ultra-Flash (7-flash) mirror, clear dome & 4 half-dome covers - Federal Signal FireBeam dual-speed w/ Ultra-Flash (7-flash) mirror, clear dome & 4 half-dome covers

This is a Federal Signal FireBeam, dual-speed with a clear dome. This must be an earlier model since it has a straight cord and no switch on the cigar plug. The wires were cut once for a permanent mount but have been spliced back together since, and it works great. Though it's old, it has very very little usage. Less than an hour total in the 22 years that I've owned it -- I bought it secondhand.

The included Ultra-Flash mirror came to me slightly warped, as if it had been left on the dash...

Read more about this listing...

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
are you willing to sell the green half dome by itself?

pzurich

Sep 16, 2011
Illinois
pzurich updated Federal Signal FireBeam dual-speed w/ Ultra-Flash (7-flash) mirror, clear dome & 4 half-dome covers with a new update entry:

Additional accessories located

Clarifying additional hardware included. I looked a little deeper in the treasure chest and found the bag of hardware that goes with this. It's got both brackets from the swivel mount and a triangular suction cup mount with all 3 suction cups fixed to it. There are a whole bunch of screws loose (ha) that may help attach these parts, or may have been part of an earlier suction cup dash mount that I had used that is mostly long gone. I can provide more detail/photos on these additional...

Read the rest of this update entry...

pzurich

Sep 16, 2011
Illinois
are you willing to sell the green half dome by itself?

I am awaiting a bid on the entire lot.

If you only want the green half-dome please talk to this guy who has already called dibs on the green half-dome if the lot does not sell in its entirety. If the whole lot doesn't sell here I would be willing to split off the green half-dome for anyone from here and send the rest to eBay. Thanks.

pzurich

Sep 16, 2011
Illinois
Yes the light did sell on eBay but I have 1 red and 1 green half dome cover remaining after the sale. If you are interested in either, please PM me your max bid EXCLUDING SHIPPING COST and I will sell to the highest bid received by one week from today. You can bid on ONE OR BOTH.

SPECIAL NOTE: If any bid on a single half dome cover exceeds the highest bid for BOTH COMBINED the winner will have the option to (1) receive two lenses for the price he bid for one or (2) take only the single cover you are interested in, but at a reduced price.

Items ship from ZIP 61816 via USPS within one business day of receiving payment. I ship at cost, your choice of method where applicable. That means you pay for shipping but you pick how it ships and I don't mark up the shipping cost. Whatever I pay to ship it the way you want, is what you pay. Easy peasy. As my old 4th grade teacher used to say: "Hurry up, time's a'wasting!"

Last edited:

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Ad closed since original item was sold. We also do not permit bidding on the forum. List a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.