Federal Signal Firebeam w/o magnet

jmamrak

Established Member
Are you taking about the magnet that attaches the beacon to the roof by the bottom? I bought a NOS magnet kit and I may still have the paperwork. I remember using the magnet, one screw and a sticker overtop for scratch resistance. I had several parts I did not use. I will check.

OP
OP
R

Rampart51

One screw into the hole closest to the middle of the bottom of the light. Very simple to do.
Thanks for checking the instructions Jmamrak and for the comments Flatbush I know is that simple as you says but the space between the rotating gear and the top of the center "tube type" hole don't let you push the screw or turn the screw inside the hole. In other words, did we have to dismantle the beacon like remove the light and the rotating gear so we have enough space or there is another way to do it? That is my question

gtpts27

Site Regular
Thanks for checking the instructions Jmamrak and for the comments Flatbush I know is that simple as you says but the space between the rotating gear and the top of the center "tube type" hole don't let you push the screw or turn the screw inside the hole. In other words, did we have to dismantle the beacon like remove the light and the rotating gear so we have enough space or there is another way to do it? That is my question
You just screw it in from the bottom. No need to even take dome off. See attached pic (not my pic).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phil2267
Top Bottom