Federal Signal group

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
L to R. 2nd Assn't Chief (Legend), 1st Assn't Chief (LED Highlighter), Myself (LED Highlighter)

ai54.tinypic.com_24ezuc6.jpg

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
Love the Federal Signal LED bright as hell

Thanks sbparkcop for that bar love it bro

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
I switched from Whelen to Federal Signal after seeing my 2nd assn't chief's legend. Brightest bar I've seen by far!

Also love how low profile the Legends and highlighter LED's are. You do not even realize it is there until your <50 from the vehicle.

FireEMSPolice

May 21, 2010
Ohio
Not a huge fan of the flash patterns on the Legend. I love the Whelen Justice our Sheriffs Office switched to recently. Bright as a mofo!

Boss429

May 21, 2010
Pennsylvania
FireEMSPolice said:
Not a huge fan of the flash patterns on the Legend. I love the Whelen Justice our Sheriffs Office switched to recently. Bright as a mofo!
Thats the only thing I hate about the federal Signal bars. I really not crazy about the flash patterns. Went from a Mini-Liberty with ULF44, it had 60+ Flash patterns. My LED Highlighter has less than 10 I believe.

As far as brightness, you can't beat federal signal. Pulled up the engine in behind our 2nd assn't chief on a partly cloudy day and was all but blinded by his Legend. I also hate the fact that with the liberty you can tell its there because of the reflectors. The legend you can barely tell its there.

Station 3

May 21, 2010
Edinburg Texas
I rather use my Police Chiefs unit crown vic that has a Federal Legend bar on it than use the Tahoe that has the liberty on it lol love the legend bar brightest thing i seen thats what made me get the Mini Highlighter LED but i hate the patterns. And the Mini Highlighter LED has the worst friken patterns EVER

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.