Federal Signal ILS

Blackhawk10

May 3, 2011
Illinois
Looking for some information on a lightbar we have at work. We have a new chief and new vehicles with limited money, and they want to take the lights out of the old truck to put them in the new one.

Does anyone know, can I buy replacement brackets for a Fed Sig ILS visor bar that was designed for a Tahoe, take those off, and put on mounts for a new Dodge Charger? They seem to screw on so I'm thinking I could, but I'm not sure where to get the parts. The MDL: is ILS, and for the DESC: on the tag it is ILSSF-1904.

For some reason, it's also only wired to have flashing white take downs instead of multi color. Does anyone know how to fix this? The old chief and vehicle guy left me in a sticky situation and didn't fill me in on anything or where any paperwork was, so I'm kinda scrambling to get this information presented to our new chief.

DaCityPolice

May 23, 2010
Washington, DC
Federal Signal sells crossover kits to move ILS between two different vehicle types. Try a local FS dealer.

And not all ILS bars are multicolor or "SpectraLux". So the single flashing takedown may be all it has.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.