For Sale Federal Signal "Jet" domes & bulkheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdwhit

Jun 26, 2010
Olathe,Kansas
I have a set of 2 long (20") & 2 short (6") clear Jet domes. The frosted "sunscreen" area on top has been painted white. The domes are new. I also have 4 new bulkheads & 2 end plates w/hardware. Bought for a project, but a different type lightbar was used. Asking $150 for the long domes w/end plates, $35 for the short domes, and $50 for the bulkheads. Make me an offer. I'm also willing to trade for Whelen amber LED minibars, looking for a "stud" mount & magnet mount. PM me w/offers and trades. Thanks BW20210621_164412_HDR.jpg.png20210621_164546_HDR.jpg.png20210621_164819.jpg.png

bdwhit

Jun 26, 2010
Olathe,Kansas
Are you talking about the mount only, or does it have a minibar attached? I assume that the mount would fit the hole pattern on a permanent mount Whelen as well? Just looking at different options. BW

smitty711

May 23, 2010
California
I have a set of 2 long (20") & 2 short (6") clear Jet domes. The frosted "sunscreen" area on top has been painted white. The domes are new. I also have 4 new bulkheads & 2 end plates w/hardware. Bought for a project, but a different type lightbar was used. Asking $150 for the long domes w/end plates, $35 for the short domes, and $50 for the bulkheads. Make me an offer. I'm also willing to trade for Whelen amber LED minibars, looking for a "stud" mount & magnet mount. PM me w/offers and trades. Thanks BWView attachment 231183View attachment 231184View attachment 231185

PRIVATE MESSAGE SENT

Reactions: Dave F
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.