For Sale Federal Signal light bars.

Lux Ferous

Feb 24, 2012
Chicago, Illinois
Hi all,

Before I properly list this lightbars with pictures and description I would like to test the water and see if there is going to be any interest in those bars. I have:

1 Federal Signal Vista 8 strobe with LED combination red set up, equipped with halogen takedown and alley lights. SOLD

1 Chicago PD Federal Signal Legend blue set up with serial interface module included, no wire harness.

2 Federal Signal Corp. Arjent SL in red/blue set up, equipped with halogen takedown and alley lights. Independent front and rear activation for LED’S.
SOLD

1 Federal Signal Arjent SL in blue set up. equipped with halogen takedown and alley lights. Independent front and rear activation for LED'S. SOLD

3 Federal Signal Corp. Signal Master SML8
SOLD

I also have 2 Federal Signal Vistas just for parts only.

The lenses & top covers were cleaned and polished with no cracks or chips with general signs of use. Everything has been fully tested and in working order. Due to the size and weight of the lightbars I would prefer local pick up and sell everything all together. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Serious offers, please! I'm asking $300 for everything, if the price is to high or to low please let me know, I am open for best reasonable offers. I live in Schaumburg, Illinois in the Chicago area.

Attachments

• IMG_8625.JPG
    IMG_8625.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_8626.JPG
    IMG_8626.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_8627.JPG
    IMG_8627.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_8638.JPG
    IMG_8638.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_8639.JPG
    IMG_8639.JPG
    221.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8641.JPG
    IMG_8641.JPG
    225.4 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_E8637.JPG
    IMG_E8637.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Hockey1980

Apr 30, 2023
USA
Hi,
Would you entertain an offer on 1x SML8? I could provide a prepaid shipping label but wouldn't be able to pickup locally.
Thanks!

Hockey1980

Apr 30, 2023
USA
@Lux Ferous, if you're interested, please PM me (new account, still can't start messages). I understand you wanted to sell locally but hopefully we can make a deal that makes it worth your while!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.