Federal Signal Liquidation / Demo Items / FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

TraFx

Jun 10, 2010
South Carolina
We are decomissioning our Federal Signal demo Tahoe. Take a look and let me know if you have questions. Message me or email me direct at info@trafxpss.com

1EA: SpectraLux ILS Tri-Color (R/B/W) Interior Visor LED lightbar (PENDING)
2EA: CN SignalMaster 4 Head Dual Color (R/B) Stick (PENDING)

1EA: LED SignalMaster Plus  (SOLD)

2EA: IMPAXX 630 Tri-Color LEDs (R/B/W) (SOLD)

2EA: IMPAXX 620 Dual-Color LEDs (R/W) (SOLD)

2EA: IMPAXX 620 Dual-Color LEDs (B/W) (SOLD)

1EA: SmartSiren Platinum SSP-3000 (SOLD)

1EA: E-Q2B Siren (PENDING)

Details: The SpectraLux ILS and CN SignalMasters have all been custom programmed from FS to operate separate in separated colors (single color / dual color / full flood) based on programming through the configuration software which you can download from the FS website. We will provde the info on what setting activates what colors.

ADDED 2/11/15: The SpectraLux ILS and CNs do need a interface box if not used with FedSig CN Network (Cat 5). The Convergance Network is included on the SSP3000. We do not have interface boxes available.

The IMPAXX were surface mounted and do not include brackets.

The SmartSiren Platinum and EQ2B are in perfect condition and were console mounted. I will include what legends I can still find here at the shop for the SSP controller.

The LED SignalMaster Plus uses the internal arrow controller from the SSP3000. It will not work stand alone unless you have a controller.

PRICE: We are pricing all this to move as it is coming out of the demo truck this week. We are pricing it to liquidate it.
We feel the prices reflect the current value but feel free to make an offer and we will review it.

DISCOUNT: We sell the entire lot, including the firmware controller to program the ILS/CN boards, for $1750.00 / Free Freight Insured. ($300 off as listed)

SHIPPING: We will box all items and provide FREE SHIPPING on all items expect the IMPAXX. $6.00/ea or per pair, etc.

YouTube video link to the truck: http://youtu.be/-2jAhxLUcuA If you want more pics I can take them and send them to you.

Thanks,

Chad - TraFx Public Safety Supply

Photo Feb 09, 3 42 11 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 09, 3 42 42 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 09, 3 42 54 PM.jpg

Photo Feb 09, 3 43 17 PM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dasher

Sep 12, 2010
USA/Pa.
We are decomissioning our Federal Signal demo Tahoe. Take a look and let me know if you have questions. Message me or email me direct at info@trafxpss.com

1EA: SpectraLux ILS Tri-Color (R/B/W) Interior Visor LED lightbar $550.00

2EA: CN SignalMaster 4 Head Dual Color (R/B) Stick $150.00/EA

1EA: LED SignalMaster Plus (Included with SSP-3000)

2EA: IMPAXX 630 Tri-Color LEDs (R/B/W) $25.00/EA

2EA: IMPAXX 620 Dual-Color LEDs (R/W) $25.00/EA

2EA: IMPAXX 620 Dual-Color LEDs (B/W) $25.00/EA

1EA: SmartSiren Platinum SSP-3000 $600.00

1EA: E-Q2B Siren $600.00

Details: The SpectraLux ILS and CN SignalMasters have all been custom programmed from FS to operate separate in separated colors (single color / dual color / full flood) based on programming through the configuration software which you can download from the FS website. We will provde the info on what setting activates what colors.

The IMPAXX were surface mounted and do not include brackets.

The SmartSiren Platinum and EQ2B are in perfect condition and were console mounted. I will include what legends I can still find here at the shop for the SSP controller.

The LED SignalMaster Plus uses the internal arrow controller from the SSP3000. It will not work stand alone unless you have a controller.

PRICE: We are pricing all this to move as it is coming out of the demo truck this week. We are pricing it to liquidate it.

We feel the prices reflect the current value but feel free to make an offer and we will review it.

DISCOUNT: We sell the entire lot, including the firmware controller to program the ILS/CN boards, for $1750.00 / Free Freight Insured. ($300 off as listed)

SHIPPING: We will box all items and provide FREE SHIPPING on all items expect the IMPAXX. $6.00/ea or per pair, etc.

YouTube video link to the truck: http://youtu.be/-2jAhxLUcuA If you want more pics I can take them and send them to you.

Thanks,

Chad - TraFx Public Safety Supply

What is the price on the Led Signsl Master Plus ( included with SSP-3000)

TraFx

Jun 10, 2010
South Carolina
Hello all...

PMs responded to and I am working through emails to get PayPal sent out for payment.

Also...updated items and added info on interface boxes for the ILS and CN sticks.

Chad

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
I sent a PM a while ago on the B/W impaxx and possibly the other ones, and still haven't heard back. I want them if no one else PM'd before me....

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
What a joke...

I've sent 2 PMs and posted on here 3 times now. Original post has been updated since then, and I've never ever gotten a simple "Sorry, they're sold."

hfdemt4095

Jul 1, 2014
Holliston ma
What a joke...

I've sent 2 PMs and posted on here 3 times now. Original post has been updated since then, and I've never ever gotten a simple "Sorry, they're sold."
I second this, I messages user about the R/w impaxx and he told me I would recover pics as soon as they are uninstalled from vehicle- haven't heard a thing and it says sale pending.

Very poor "salesmanship"

TraFx

Jun 10, 2010
South Carolina
All PMs have been responded to and items udated for sale.

To those that feel it necesary to criticize this thread...sorry we are not responding on your schedule....But before you bash our "salesmanship"...we have a business to run first and we get to the forums when time allows. I have responded to PMs as they have been received and sold items as first come first serve.

The vehicle that has the all these items installed is being stripped now and all items will ship out when they are removed quality checked and packaged.

STOP....we do respond to emails and I did get yours.

Thx,

Chad | Tra-Fx PSS

ILS, CNs and EQ2B are sale pending. Post updated

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
1) Sellers have a right to sell, and reply to potential customers however they want.

2) Sellers reserve the right to sell to whosoever they wish. If someone PM's about a price inquiry, and before they reply someone makes a good offer the seller accepts, they can sell if they want to.

3) You as a forum member and potential customer reserve the right to post about personal interactions, positive and negative here on the forums for future potential customers to be aware.

4) If you PERSONALLY were affected by such an interaction for the sale being posted about, you can make note of it in that thread, however post only facts, do not let opinions and feelings affect that, and don't post a novel.

5) Back-and-forth bickering (especially in a For Sale thread) is prohibited, as has been a long standing policy on the boards.

6) Take your bickering to PM, or go to the Lounge/Off-Topic Lounge.

7) Carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
NathanR, I am brand new to this site, but so far interaction with everyone has been 110% positive, unlike some "gun forums". I am VERY glad to see an administratior standing up for the "no drama or BS" school of thought. Thank you for what you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.