Federal Signal Federal Signal Model 14 series A3

8 inches high
8 1/2 inches in diameter
7 pounds
This information if from an old catalog.

7 pounds was the stated shipping weight, I weighed my Series A4, which is slightly lighter than the Series A3, and it tipped the kitchen scale at 4 pounds 12 ounces, so figure 5 pounds for a Series A2 or A3.

7 pounds was the stated shipping weight, I weighed my Series A4, which is slightly lighter than the Series A3, and it tipped the kitchen scale at 4 pounds 12 ounces, so figure 5 pounds for a Series A2 or A3.
Much appreciate the info! - I need to ship 2 within Australia / a large, flat rate box can fit them; and 10 pounds is handy, as it's the cut off weight before it jumps to the next level; thus a higher postal cost

Reactions: stansdds
The weight changed by 3lbs when they switched bulb holders it looks like... interesting

14 spec.JPG
14 spec 2.JPG

The weight changed by 3lbs when they switched bulb holders it looks like... interesting

View attachment 252049
View attachment 252050

View attachment 252049
View attachment 252050
Thank you for the pics! - wonderful to see these / it's very interesting, quite a weight change; due to the use of different bulb holders (I guess the metal ones weigh a fair bit more than the plastic ones)

Reactions: JohnMarcson

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stumpotto