Federal Signal PA300 SERIES, Rumbler, Grover and Q Siren in Polish Fire Department Truck - A lot of sirens and lights + E-one :))

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Now I understand why all of Legos fire trucks look like that boxy and ugly, notice they were driving all man vehicles one Mercedes-Benz one scania... They may not look great but at least they sound good how do you pack everything into those trucks

czolgista111

Dec 27, 2021
Poland
Now I understand why all of Legos fire trucks look like that boxy and ugly, notice they were driving all man vehicles one Mercedes-Benz one scania... They may not look great but at least they sound good how do you pack everything into those trucks

you are right hahah

truck.zip

The main reason is that in Europe we don't have wiiiiiideee, straight streets like in USA. We have many turns, narrow streets. All trucks except TIR's looks like that.

In my opinion they don't look ugly. They are different, adapter to the European conditions. Look at trucks in Romę or France. There we have Little streets. In Poland unfortunately yes. We have scandinavian brands or Mercedes Benz.

Reactions: fp13-2

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
you are right hahah

truck.zip

The main reason is that in Europe we don't have wiiiiiideee, straight streets like in USA. We have many turns, narrow streets. All trucks except TIR's looks like that.

In my opinion they don't look ugly. They are different, adapter to the European conditions. Look at trucks in Romę or France. There we have Little streets. In Poland unfortunately yes. We have scandinavian brands or Mercedes Benz.
No I understand I'm not trying to belittle what they've got I just think they need a little more leg room a little more length a little more I don't know you hiding everything underneath those slider panels it's really it just looks like a beverage truck rolling down the street except with lights and siren, oh and depending on where you go in the United States some of those streets aren't as wide as you think some of them are getting much now or because the size of the vehicles are becoming European and Japanese Chinese Korean whatever you want to call it they're no longer the big American car that's why so many people went from big cars to SUVs to trucks and trucks for the new SUV because nobody that is a you know normal human being that's driven around and something that has comfort and with hip head leg all that understands you need some room to move around you need to be able to adjust and those new cars it's like getting stuck in a box and that's what I feel unfortunately with some of those trucks I've driven around in a hino which is that ugly Isuzu version of of crap or you your feet are right there God forbid you're in a frontal crash your feet are gone your legs are gone cuz there's no real protection there you need that front engine and space to give you the protection that you need knowing a fire truck it's a little bit different you're sitting up higher the engine's behind you all well and good but still

czolgista111

Dec 27, 2021
Poland
No I understand I'm not trying to belittle what they've got I just think they need a little more leg room a little more length a little more I don't know you hiding everything underneath those slider panels it's really it just looks like a beverage truck rolling down the street except with lights and siren, oh and depending on where you go in the United States some of those streets aren't as wide as you think some of them are getting much now or because the size of the vehicles are becoming European and Japanese Chinese Korean whatever you want to call it they're no longer the big American car that's why so many people went from big cars to SUVs to trucks and trucks for the new SUV because nobody that is a you know normal human being that's driven around and something that has comfort and with hip head leg all that understands you need some room to move around you need to be able to adjust and those new cars it's like getting stuck in a box and that's what I feel unfortunately with some of those trucks I've driven around in a hino which is that ugly Isuzu version of of crap or you your feet are right there God forbid you're in a frontal crash your feet are gone your legs are gone cuz there's no real protection there you need that front engine and space to give you the protection that you need knowing a fire truck it's a little bit different you're sitting up higher the engine's behind you all well and good but still

HERE IS FULL DEMO OF TRUCK, INSIDE TOO - It may looks not spacy but I can said there is enough space for everyone. I can say the trucks are really really save.

HERE IS FULL CHANNEL WITH MORE PRESENTATION OF POLISH FIRE BRIGADES AND CARS INSIDE - OLD SHIT CARS AND BRAND NEW CARS

5:48 Renault inside - There is space as lot as they need - I regret there is no subtitles, because the man wchich is telling here praise this model, and something critic

6:24 inside

We we dont have a big caves like in USA haha but I can assure you there is enough space, and cars are save. Yes american trucks are beautifull spacy but costs more, and use more fuel. In Europe, particulary in Poland we have a lot much more narrow streets. Really like 1 way for just 1 truck. In other side you are right. Looks weird, I prefer police cars than Fire trucks. And yes, american trucks are more save.

But another surprise:

czolgista111

Dec 27, 2021
Poland
ANOTHER COMPILATION WITH A LOT OF DIFFERENT SIRENS, LIGHTS AND MAYBE E-ONE ;)

MAYBE YOU WILL LIKE SOMETHING FROM THIS SIRENS/LIGHTS?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.