Federal Signal Smart Siren LMS Dual Tone

Mattdecker

Mar 16, 2013
Barren County, Kentucky
And how i can plug 2 Brains on 1 Pad for dual using ? srry bad englisch
I don't believe you can.

But you should be able to take another siren, such as a Whelen remote siren, and wire up to one of the outlets.

Someone more knowledgeable with the Smart Sirens may be able to chime in and help a little bit better.

Bogie

Jan 19, 2012
Queens,NY
You can not run two brains from one control head either. As Matt said you could use the bottom row of buttons (aux out) to run a undercover siren if you needed control from one location (you can hear the second siren being turned on at the 20 seconds in the above video)

kabsher8093

Oct 12, 2013
KY
Example: I use a Federal Signal Smart Siren SM Siren. I also have the Whelen Alpha 12 Q remote siren that is wired to the momentary AUX button on my Smart Siren for the wind up tone.

-You will need 2 speakers.

-1 for the smart siren

-1 for the other siren of your choice

Kevin

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.