For Sale Federal Signal Touchmaster 4s

Status
Not open for further replies.

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I have a quantity of Touchmaster 4s ready to ship. Much like the Deltas I am also selling (https://elightbars.org/forums/threads/federal-signal-touchmaster-deltas.94585/), these have also been cleaned and fully tested. Again, much like the Deltas, most if not all have burned out backlights. And just like the Deltas, I am offering a 30 day replacement warranty on these - if by no fault of your own or that of your installer's a feature or function of the siren (except backlighting!) fails within the first 30 days of your ownership (start date determined by tracking info showing "delivered"), send it back to me and I will send you a cleaned and tested replacement. These are the solid old workhorses of the siren world and will annoy you into remembering to turn off your rear flashers or whatever else you left on. Click-clack, click-clack, click-clack... and a bright blinking LED to match! Plus you get to open it up and mess with the tones via dip switch.

$50 each plus shipping!

20220731_134751.jpg
20220731_144024.jpg

Reactions: Dave F

bpollard

Jun 13, 2010
USA, SC
I know there were a number of folks expressing interest in these, including a law enforcement officer that wanted more than one.

I'd like to have one just for my collection, so if anyone who actually needs/wants one to put in service I will retract. However, if that doesn't pan out in a reasonable timeframe, I'll definitely take one.

Bob

Reactions: ur20v

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I know there were a number of folks expressing interest in these, including a law enforcement officer that wanted more than one.

I'd like to have one just for my collection, so if anyone who actually needs/wants one to put in service I will retract. However, if that doesn't pan out in a reasonable timeframe, I'll definitely take one.

Bob
I have many, many, MANY of these. You will not be depriving anyone if you purchase one!

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I sold a whole bunch of these on fleabay in record time. I had no idea the response I would get from listing them. Half of them wound up shipping overseas.

All of the Touchmasters with a gun lock release but no blackout function are gone.

That leaves me with a pile of Touchmasters with both gun lock release and blackout.

And I have a small quantity of Touchmasters with neither gun lock release or blackout (and no labels on the auxiliary switches).

And I have one odd duck that has the blackout feature, but no gun lock release. It also has the optional "click-clack" noisemaker relay delete. I opened it up and saw for myself, there was never a relay installed in that location. The indicators for lights, siren, PA, AUX still flash when they should, there just isn't any sound accompanying the blinking. This one I am fairly certain must be at least somewhat rare, so I'm not including it in the $50 pile, but I am willing to entertain offers on it if someone is interested.

rytiff8683

May 3, 2018
I sold a whole bunch of these on fleabay in record time. I had no idea the response I would get from listing them. Half of them wound up shipping overseas.

All of the Touchmasters with a gun lock release but no blackout function are gone.

That leaves me with a pile of Touchmasters with both gun lock release and blackout.

And I have a small quantity of Touchmasters with neither gun lock release or blackout (and no labels on the auxiliary switches).

And I have one odd duck that has the blackout feature, but no gun lock release. It also has the optional "click-clack" noisemaker relay delete. I opened it up and saw for myself, there was never a relay installed in that location. The indicators for lights, siren, PA, AUX still flash when they should, there just isn't any sound accompanying the blinking. This one I am fairly certain must be at least somewhat rare, so I'm not including it in the $50 pile, but I am willing to entertain offers on it if someone is interested.
For the Touchmaster with the gun lock and black out feature, does it also back light for night use? Also, how much were you asking for?

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
I'm going on vacation next week (8/30) and will be away until 9/12. If you'd like a Touchmaster 4 or Delta, order now so I can get it shipped out Monday!

ur20v

Feb 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
As if right now I'm pretty much sold out of good TM4s and only have a couple saleable Deltas left as well

However, I am waiting on some parts to come in and may have as many as five TM4s up for grabs when they do arrive, but that will likely be the last of them!

I will post an update if/when they are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.