Federal Signal Twin Sonic 12X - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Federal Signal Twin Sonic 12X

For sale is this very clean & refurbished Federal Signal Twin Sonic 12X 12V. This Twin Sonic is from the early 1970's and includes the mounting feet which are in extremely nice condition. The Par 36 4416 Bulbs are included with the light bar. This Twin Sonic boasts highly polished scratch free X mirrors on each side! The trays have been cleaned along with the inner base of the light bar.The chain has been lubricated and was reinstalled. There is NO Siren Speaker inside of this light bar. The Chrome is a solid 9 out of 10 all of the way around the light bar inside and out! I apologize in advance for the lack of more photographs, I dropped my camera on the floor during the photography and well, the camera was rushed to the emergency room at Sony. If you require more photographs I will have a replacement camera very soon! The end caps are clearly legible and the print is very nice, All 4 set screws are on each end cap. This light bar runs whisper quiet to the point when there is no other noise, you can not even here this bar running!! The only thing that can be added to make this light bar complete would be a Siren Speaker. Then this Twin Sonic will be the perfect vintage Federal Signal Audio/Visual unit that it was intended to be when it was manufactured at the factory in Blue Island, IL.

Asking $200,00 OBO. Don't hesitate to send a text or call me @ (708) 915-9788 and/or e-mail me @ aofindustries55@gmail.com, I would be happy to hear from you and answer any questions that you may have!!!!! Thank you for your interest and please take a look at my listing for the pair of Federal Signal CJ184 and CJ284, I will only ship inside of the United States.

List Date: 12/4/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Federal Signal Twin Sonic 12X
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

astaticimages.panjo.com_browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_383a2844_d7f5_45d8_a861_c5cbd820e704.JPG
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_1b8ac96f_d844_4c46_a77a_6a190243620a.JPG
aimagecdn2.panjo.com_images_threadpost_685c9a17_6119_479f_bfa0_75e073c1db89.JPG

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 8
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 8
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.