For Sale Federal signal twinsonic CTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

denko3

Jul 31, 2010
SLOVENIA,EUROPE
denko3 submitted a new listing:

Federal signal twinsonic CTS - used fedsig twinsonic CTS lightbar

For sale is federal signal twinsonic lightbar (california model) CTS.It is used and
complete and in good condision for it's age.Bar is over 35 age old.Domes were cleaned and pollish same as the lightbar.All functions are in working condision and work like they should.All stuff are there except one original end nameplate is missing and i can incloude not ''CTS'' but i have some other like ''12'' or ''12X'' don't now must check.
I don't have any mouting feet for it.There are...

Read more about this listing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.