For Sale Federal Signal Vector 5-pod frame - incomplete [No Longer Available]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris18

Nov 22, 2014
Victoria, Australia
Chris18 submitted a new listing:

Federal Signal Vector 5-pod frame - incomplete - Vector Lightbar frame

Federal Signal Vector 5-pod frame which is now surplus to my requirements. Comes with mounting brackets (minus the feet) and plastic end caps (minus the stickers/labels). I believe the top plates are non-genuine but I never got around to making replacement ones so I'll include the ones that came with the bar when I purchased it.
Located in Melbourne, Australia. Can be taken apart to post if required. Feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks for looking!

Chris :)

Read more about this listing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.