Federal Signal Viewpoints 4 pod Lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Good Morning All,

Up for sale is a pair of Federal Signal Viewpoint light bars. Each bar has 4 pods. These bars came off a northern California brush truck and are California compliant. From right to left the pods are setup as... Rotator Red/Sweep Red/ Traffic Clearing Light White/Rotator Red----Steady burn Red/Traffic Clearing Light White/Sweep Red/Rotator Red.

I've buffed the lenses and rebuilt the unit overall. I went through all the wiring and cleaned everything/replaced connectors etc. It's a solid 8/10 condition wise. There are a couple scrapes on the metal part of the bar, and one end piece has a crack in it. Please refer to the pictures. There are no current issues with the bar functionally or electrically.

I'm asking 300 plus actual shipping for the light bars. Tracking will be included. I will pay for insurance and pack them securely. They are heavy. When I shipped them from California to Maryland, it was about 80.00.

Please PM for quickest response. Paypal is the only payment method.

Also below is a video of the bar in action.

Thanks,

Seth

ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_C17LVFD_LightBars_FS_20ViewP9a4ecff8231282db0df8287052377721.jpg

ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_C17LVFD_LightBars_FS_20ViewP2e33cc58cc17894f849928ba842894e0.jpg

ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_C17LVFD_LightBars_FS_20ViewP9a7c2f78cc1ae89a65712cf5466cefa4.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj49/C17LVFD/LightBars/FS%20ViewPoint/th_IMG_2751.mp4

ai269.photobucket.com_albums_jj49_C17LVFD_LightBars_FS_20ViewPbf3b5d8a9ded1fb64e248ef9f4c88a61.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Nice looking set up. I have considered selling mine for sometime, but man, shipping is the killer! Good luck with the sale.

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Thanks Tony. Agreed. Shipping is a bear. It's a awesome bar, just don't have a need for it so its sitting on my wall.

Thanks

Seth

Wow if I didn't know better I would think that's all one piece. I've seen several that are all warped due to improper storage. Too bad you shipped it out of CA if it was still here I could just pick it up.

When you shipped it from CA to MD did you have to send it freight or were you able to put the two sections into separate boxes and ship it standard ground?

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Adam,

It does look like one piece. Just lined them up that way on the bench as they took up most of my bench.

To ship them, I actually totally disassembled them. Separated all the pods. I shipped the pods separate of the frames. It worked really well and I didn't have any issues. I shipped them standard USPS and didn't use freight.

Thanks

Seth

Reactions: Adam 12

C17LVFD

May 21, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
Understand.

This pair of viewpoints are awesome. I've always loved the vision and this obviously is a cousin. Now I've got too many bars and I have my vision so time for it to move to a new home.

Thanks

Seth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.