Wanted Federal Signal Vision, controller and brain

Status
Not open for further replies.

tcfd823

May 21, 2010
CENARK
Trying to find a complete vision OR parts to make a complete one. I already have the frame. Lenses not a big deal at the moment. I gave all of my parts away years ago, trying to build one back up. Can pickup if it's not too far from Central Arkansas

wiseguys

May 25, 2010
Charlotte, NC
We have several of these completes sets, but we do not ship for several reasons. We are located just outside Charlotte NC if that is close enough.
Thanks,
Robert

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
Just keep in mind the revision number on the chips have to match in all 3 devices (bar, brain and keypad)
Also..power has to be pure DC and proper amps or this bar freaks out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.